Here are the top 20 best Movie/TV/cartoon cars ever, don’t even try to argue this one…ha, just kidding, you totally can, ok here’s the list:
- Car #20: The Wagon Queen Family Truckster from National Lampoons Vacation (1983):
This car is so ugly they literally had to invent it for the movie, pretty fugly
- Car #19: The Canyonero from The Simpsons episode “The Last Temptation of Krust”
The song is hilarious in itself,
“Can you name the truck with 4-wheel drive, smells like a steak and seats 35, canyonero! canyonero!
- Car #18: The Homer from The Simpsons episode “Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?”
I love Homer’s reasoning for the car’s design, it needs a separate bubble for the kids to sit in so they don’t annoy him, the hood ornament is a bowling trophy, and the horn is the La Cucaracha song
- Car #17: The Grease Lightning from the movie Grease (1978)
Pretty sweet ride, it’s too bad it gets beat up during that final car race scene
- Car #16: Austin Power’s Jaguar E-Type
I’m not British, but it’s pretty sweet
- Car #15: Fred Flinstone’s Car from The Flinstones
I have no idea how it’s supposed to work, but it does! I always loved this one as a kid
- Car #14: Christine from Stephen King’s Christine (1983)
I remember watching this when I was younger, it was a pretty scary car, but the rest of the movie was pretty lame, at least that’s what I thought watching it like 20 years after it came out…
- Car #13: Goofy’s car from A Goofy Movie (1995)
I thought this car was hilarious, it’s so small and ugly. It’s an AMC Pacer, and I had a Hot Wheels or a Matchbox of it, and I always thought it was pretty funny looking
- Car #12: Joe Dirt’s Dodge Charger Daytona
I love Dodge Chargers, I think they’re so cool. I was inspired by this car so much that I attempted to make a model of it. (a picture of it is in my pictures section)
- Car #11: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
I bet you all forgot about this car. I loved this when I was a kid, I’ve always been in to old cars, so this one was pretty awesome. I’m not even exactly sure what kind of car it was made from, but the boat-tail speedster back end is pretty cool.
So that’s my list from #20 to #11, the rest will come soon!
But for now, let me know what you think or what cars should be on here! Remember, there’s another list coming though, so maybe your suggestion is on that one!